As a girl, I fell in L O V E with weddings after watching '27 dresses'... what's not to love about that movie, right?! But that's not really where my story began. As a kid, it seemed like all of my friends knew exactly what they wanted to be when they grew up... their dad was a dentist so that was their plan. They rocked at math so they would pursue that, or they were a star athlete and planned to go pro... but me? I wasn't bad at anything but there was nothing that really lit me up. Then one day I asked my mom what she thought I was good and and she said "you're good at planning and organizing people" and that's when the light bulb went off and my path down event coordinating started. Ever since that day, I've worked in the event industry under many hats. I've worked as a caterer, conference registration assistant, meeting planner, wedding venue coordinator, event liaison... you name it, I've done it. That expertise is what will SAVE your wedding - you don't know what you don't know but I've done this a time or two and I will help make sure things don't fall through the cracks. The knowledge I gained by being involved of ALL aspects of events has been priceless and has only added to my expertise in this industry and for that, I am grateful.
Oh Hi! It's me,
A Bit About Me:
1. Sunshine gives me LIFE. My perfect day consists of a sunny day out on the lake with a margarita!
2. I like to ask questions... so yes, I will be asking for all the details on how he proposed and how ya'll met. <3
3. Did you notice the "ya'll"? Yep, I'm a Texas gal living in Southern Utah. I came to visit Zion National Park for the first time when I was 17 and now I'm lucky enough to get to help brides plan their perfect Zion Wedding in my backyard.
4. I love problem solving and that's what makes me good at this job! I love finding unique solutions and am not afraid to attack 'situations' head on.
5. I do this on the side because I love it-- lucky for you, my day job has given me tons of connections and resources that are super beneficial in the wedding segment!
6. I'm a cheesy romantic and love all the rom-coms and hallmark movies. Yes, I know they're all basically the same and I know exactly how they're going to end but I still watch them all. Don't judge me too much!
7. My weakness... mint brownies from Kneaders and peach lemonade. If you haven't had either of these, you have not lived the good life.
8. If I'm not working, I'm probably at the gym. Health/Fitness is a huge passion of mine and my workouts keep me sane!
9. I love podcasts and audio books-- send me all the recommendations please. Mysteries and personal development preferred. :)
10. When you hire me, you truly gain a friend in the process. My FAVORITE part about weddings are the people that I've met and the more I get to know you, the more honored I feel to play a small role on your big day. I am there to relieve stress, manage vendors,and serve you in any way that I can so that your day can be uniquely magical! !