If you're planning a destination wedding in Las Vegas, it's probably because you love everything that Vegas has to offer.... the Strip, the neon lights, Elvis, the endless party, casinos, and all the people watching!
So OBVIOUSLY, you need a little 'Viva Las Vegas' incorporated into your destination experience. Here are a few of our favorite "Las Vegas Wedding Weekend Itinerary" ideas, both well-known and hidden gems.
- Mon a mi gabi - best view of the bellagio fountains on their patio.
- Kassi Beach House
- Herbs and Rye- the bar is first come first serve but absolutely worth waiting for. The bartenders are phenomenal.
- Hanks Martinis - get there EARLY for Happy Hour! Hands down our favorite "off-the-strip" happy hour!
- Flemings Steakhouse
- Italian American Club (a little old school but I kinda love it -- you'll want to sit in the bar/lounge area and there is usually dancing when they have live music!
- Chandelier bar (cosmo)
- Secret bar (resorts world)
- Mob Museum
- Fremont street
- Area 15
- Illusion Museum
- Lake Las Vegas (shops, pub, and jetpacking)
- Golf (so many courses!)
- Speedway Vegas
- Painting with a Giraffe (henderson safari place)
-Installments at the Bellagio
- Bolder City - fun little city for shopping.
-Piano Bar -- Thursday nights at the M resort.
-Country Dancing at Stoneys (town square)
-Mountain Biking (Blue Diamond) -- don't forget to check out Cactus Joes Nursury while you're out there!
-Hiking at Red Rock
-Golden Knights Hockey Game -- these are games...Vegas Style!
-Show at Smiths Center
BUCKET LIST ADVENTURE:
- Grand Canyon
These are just some of my own favorite vegas wedding weekend experiences and there is still so much to explore but the possibilities are practically endless here in Vegas so planning your vegas wedding experience will be unforgettable.
Planning your destination wedding weekend in Las Vegas and need some help sorting through ALL of the options? Love having fun and looking to add some pizazz to your celebration? Ready to freaking party with the coolest Las Vegas Wedding Planners?
We cannot wait to hear all of your ideas and help you design, plan, and execute your dream vegas wedding. Click the link below to submit an inquiry form!
Happy Planning, Lovers